Terms of Business
- The booking made for you constitutes a binding legal agreement between the holiday maker and the owner of the property (The Owner).
- CCL (Coastal Cymru Ltd) assumes gives no warranty or undertaking with regard to the property.
- A booking fee will be payable on each booking by the holiday maker.
- A 15% commission will be paid to CCL for all bookings taken.
- The Owner must honour all bookings taken by CCL. Failure to comply with this condition will result in a fee of £75.00 per booking being charged to The Owner together with the lost deposit and booking fee.
- CCL does not take any responsibility for gas, electrical or any other aspect of safety at the property.
- The Owner takes full legal responsibility for insurance, gas & electrical and general safety at the property.
- CCL accepts no responsibility for any damage or loss to the property including misuse of the telephone line or internet connection at the property.
- The Owner is responsible for the payment of all insurance, tax, utility, maintenance and other bills related to the property.
- CCL cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by holiday makers whilst in occupation of the property.
- CCL reserves the right to withdraw from this agreement at any time.
- The Owner must maintain the standard of the property as advertised.
- The Owner is responsible for ensuring that they comply with all regulatory requirements placed upon them and that they make available all necessary certificates upon request.
- CCL cannot guarantee a number of bookings or rental value that could be achieved for any period.
- CCL will transfer any rental income due to you on a monthly basis along with a statement, following the receipt of the balance payment from the holidaymaker.
- CCL reserve the right to adjust advertised prices for the property in line with those advertised by the owner or other agents.
Tags: holiday letting, let my property, letting your property, vacation rental